1. The single-phase power cord of mobile electric ideas and hand-held power tools must use three-core soft rubber cables, and the three-phase power cord must use four-core rubber cables; when wiring, the cable sheath should go into the junction box of the equipment And be fixed.
2. Check the following items before using electric tools:
(1) There is no crack or damage to the shell and handle;
(2) The protective grounding wire or the neutral wire is connected accurately and firmly;
(3) The cable or cord is in good condition;
(4) The plug is intact;
(5) The switch action is normal, flexible and without defects;
(6) The electrical protection device is intact;
(7) The mechanical protection device is intact;
(8) Flexible rolling department.
3. The insulation resistance of electric tools should be measured with a 500V megohmmeter on schedule. If the insulation resistance between the live parts and the shell does not reach 2MΩ, it must be repaired.
4. After the electrical department of the power tool is repaired, it is necessary to conduct insulation resistance measurement and insulation withstand voltage test. The test voltage is 380V and the test time is 1 minute.
5. Separate switches or sockets should be provided for the electrical circuits connecting electrical ideas, appliances and tools, and electric leakage protection devices should be installed. The metal shell should be grounded; it is strictly forbidden to connect multiple devices with one switch.
6. The rated leakage current of the current leakage protector shall not be greater than 30mA, and the action time shall not exceed 0.1 second; the rated leakage operating voltage of the voltage type leakage protector shall not exceed 36V.
7. The control switch of the electric idea device should be placed within the reach of the operator. When resting, leaving work, or when there is a sudden power failure during work, the power-side switch should be blocked.
8. When using portable or mobile power tools, it is necessary to wear insulating gloves or stand on insulating mats; when moving tools, do not carry wires or rolling parts of tools.
9. When using Class III insulated power tools on wet or acid-containing sites and in metal containers, reliable insulation measures must be taken and special personnel must be supervised. The switch of the power tool should be located within the reach of the guardian.
10. The disk plane of the magnetic chuck electric drill should be flat, clean, and rust-free. When performing side drilling or overhead drilling, measures should be taken to prevent the drill body from falling after power failure.
11. When using an electric wrench, the reaction torque fulcrum should be firmly secured and the nut can be tightened before it can be started.